The holidays are getting closer, and you want to send a message to all of your friends. However, you have so many friends on WeChat.
You can use the broadcast messages option and simultaneously send one message to many contacts.
How do you send a broadcast message?
1. Open your WeChat.
2. Go to Me– Settings – General.
3. Press on Tools– Broadcast Messages– Activate this option by choosing Enable in the green colored button on your screen.
4. Choose Send now and then New Broadcast Message.
5. Now, it’s the fun part: create a friendly voice message, text message, or a short video. If it is The Chinese New Year, you can use the sentences I added below to save time.
Ensure you are satisfied with the final result as you simultaneously broadcast this message to many people.
6. Select the contacts you wish to send the broadcast message to. If you want to send it to all your lists, save your time and press the Select All option at the top of your screen. Press the Deselect All option if you regret it and wish to send the message only to specific contacts.
Improving your Broadcast Message
Apart from sending a broadcast message by text, there are other ways:
- Send a voice message of your singing Happy Christmas might be a creative holiday greeting.
- Send an Image.
- Create a short video, up to 15 seconds, and send it to many contacts.
- You can take a photo right now and send it as well.
*Please note that, as of now, you cannot send a sticker or an article as a broadcast message.
Using broadcast messages is also a widespread way of marketing and keeping in touch during the Chinese and Western holidays.
For instance, as a Travel Agent, I send you and other contacts a message for tours, including dates and rates, at the same time.
Here is an example of a broadcast message:
My Dear friend, I wish your business to flourish 生意兴隆, Max
You can easily broadcast a message to more than 600 people at once!
Chinese holiday time is an excellent opportunity to strengthen ties with colleagues and friends in China. Sending a broadcast message is a great way to deepen the relationship without much effort, so think about a friendly greeting and go ahead.
Happy New Year: 春节快乐 /过年好
Wish you a Good Health: 身体健康
Wish you live a long life: 长命百岁
Wish you a prosperous business: 生意兴隆
May all your wishes comes true: 万事如意
Have a peaceful year: 岁岁平安
May you have an abundance year after year 年年有馀
May you have a good fortune this year 祝吉星高照
Don’t miss the fun video I have created about it below 🙂